Oral presentation guidelines
- The total time allotted to each speaker is 20 minutes, including introduction by session-chair and time for questions. You should plan to speak for 15-16 minutes.
- Invited speakers have 60 minutes in total.
- There is NO EXCUSE for using more than your allotted time.
- Each presentation room will be equipped with a computer with USB ports, connected to video projector. You must use the computer provided, not your own.
- The presentations should be in PDF (preferably) or Powerpoint format.
- Meet your session chair in your session room, during the break immediately before your session, at least 10 minutes before your session is scheduled to begin. Load your presentation on the PC via USB and check it opens correctly.