Call for papers
The deadline for paper submission is over. Check our list of accepted papers.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers to CYBCONF 2015. The topics of interest include all aspects of Cybernetics and its applications and are organized in the following topic areas:
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Brain Machine Interface
- Cognitive Systems
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- Distributed Intelligent Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation
- Self-adaptive and Evolving Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Image Processing/Pattern Recognition
- Fuzzy Systems and Applications
- Machine Learning
- Machine Vision
- Control Systems
- Multimedia Systems
- Social Systems
- Evolutionary Computation
- Swarm Intelligence
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Neural Networks and Applications
- Medical and Health Informatics
- Web Intelligence
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings, available on IEEE Xplore and submitted to be indexed/abstracted in CPCi (ISI conferences and part of Web of Science) and Engineering Index. The authors of selected best papers will be invited post conference to extend their contributions for special issues of prestigious journals such as IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics.
For important dates look ...here...
For details on paper submission look ...here...
A one-page leaflet on the conference in PDF format can be downloaded ..here...